I very much so enjoy hot-dogs, steaks, walking down sandy beaches with corn dogs in hand, and could really care less about the hormones that US cattle are injected with. [They still taste damn good.] However, I do believe that eating vegetables is a weekly necessity. As such, I’ve created Foliage. Thinking about beans, grass, and celery while coding has to count for something right?
Foliage is a WordPress theme. It is my first public WordPress release.
In order to install the Foliage theme, download the package below, unzip, and upload the directory titled "5thirtyone_foliage" to your ‘wp-content/themes’ directory.
Latest Version: Foliage v1.5 (November 11th, 2007)
5ThirtyOne Foliage (275KB ZIP) ~ includes PSD files
Find Support: Visit the Discussion Forum
Do not email me directly for support, please use the Discussion Forum.
The theme is distributed with a nice little GPL license. This means that if you download the theme, modify, and then decide to re-distribute, the GPL license must stay intact.
Change log and Revisions
- R1.01 to v1.5 – General code cleanup, template cleanup, and implementation of WordPress 2.3 tags to replace UTW plugin.
- Brendan released his personal mod.
- R1.01: Missing PSD file. I just won the spelling bee. (Jon)
- R1.00: Distribution updated. Missing ordered lists styling and double ‘Toolshed’ titles (Jon).
- Tabbified comments does not play nice with Brian Meidell’s » Threaded Comments. Please disable before activating Foliage. (Makki)
- WP Hashcash forces tabbified comments to render the printer friendly stylesheet (default WordPress comments view). (Makki)
The download includes two zipped packages. One for the original Photoshop files for re-coloring, a second for the actual directory to be uploaded to your wp-content/themes directory.
Donate for the Foliage Theme
Although the Grid Focus does not cost a single cent to download and use on your own personal website, the time spent creating the original project was fueled by Haribo Gummi Candy Gold-Bears and Rockstar.