BoardPusher custom board results
The custom skateboard that I created last week [Skateboards as a print medium] arrived earlier than expected. Great turn around time with printing and shipping taking approximately 6 days. The custom print job came by way of BoardPusher.com. Now that I’ve had some time to compare the original design and the results before me, I’ve compiled a list of items pertaining to the overall BoardPusher service and board quality.
- Colors will appear darker than your original design.
- 600 DPI > 300 DPI
- Respect the bleed line on the available templates.
- BoardPusher customer service is top notch – phone support or timely email responses for questions.
- Graphics are conveniently applied saving you the stress of applying the graphic properly.
- Carefully shrink-wrapped & bubble-wrapped for protection.
There is no longer any reason to hesitate before creating something original for yourself. Irregardless of your skating skills, a custom board looks kick ass hanging on the wall. Unfortunately, one hanging board makes a wall look off-balance. I foresee a few other custom board orders in the near future. Check out the Flickr photoset for images.