Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen vs. Terminator Salvation

Not much needs to be said here. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Terminator Salvation. Which one do you think will have a bigger box office turnout?

Personally, I’m leaning more towards Transformers as my favorite of the two. Original video embeds were from Vimeo but were taken down.

1. Andre says:

Transformers, but then again I’ve never seen Terminator anything.

2. Lewis King says:

Transformers any day.

3. Matt says:

I’m going with Transformers, the use of CGI in the first was is amazing.

4. XIII says:

Given how popular the first Transformers movie was and how much the last Terminator stank my money’s on Transformers, even though the trailer for the new Terminator looks very tempting indeed.

5. Stu says:

Transformers all the way! Both look ace, but Megan Fox swings it for me, oh and they big huuuugggee transformers lol!

6. mike says:

Even though she’s hot and all, I’ll have to jump off the Megan Fox bandwagon and root for Salvation. I’m *really* hoping the storyline’s gonna be great. The one thing that’s worrying me a bit is that it’s PG-13, so Transformers could actually turn out better if T4’s plot is ass =(

7. Jay Baker says:

Terminator … people have been waiting a long time for a good Terminator (since T2). Plus Christian Bale will is ‘the’ star to see right now. Transformers will do very well I’m sure too, but Terminator is set to make more money I think. It will probably be very close.

8. Jesse Altman says:

I am actually looking forward to both, but I think that Transformers will be the bigger hit. The first Transformers movie did much better than the last Terminator movie. Also, the Terminator television series recently was cancelled due to a lack of viewers (I personally enjoyed it).

I think in the end, both will be great to watch but Transformers will win out in the box office.

9. Dan says:

Don’t think it really helps that Terminator is a 12A/PG-13, even Terminator 3 was an R. At least the Transformers franchise has been PG-13 from the start.

10. Larry says:

Transformers 2 all the way. It has a larger appeal to kids. People of all ages will go to see
    it. Saw Terminator salvation, it was ok, but the largest crowd reaction was before the movie
    when the Transformers revenge of the Fallen trailer came on everyone cheered, clapped etc.
    bottom line- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen will win the boxoffice battle over Terminator.

11. Trey says:

Transformers will have the bigger boxoffice turnout. No question.

12. Melissa says:

Transformers all the way.

13. James says:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen will have the bigger boxoffice turnout.
    Transformers will be more family friendly, as Terminator is more adult oriented.
    Transformers has the toyline, not to mention the all the grown-up fans who watched
    the 1980’s cartoon, or as we call the G1 series. We all dreamed of Transformers one day
    being made into a live action movie, now we have it and like the first Transformers in
    2007. we are going to enjoy it very much. Plus the current generation of kids have the new
    Transformers cartoons, and again the toyline, books, comics, games, etc. This franchise
    is well known by all ages. Both will have big boxoffice results, however Transformers will
    be the winner in this battle.

14. Valley boy says:

Transformers will eat Terminator alive. The animation comparison in the two are nowhere near on the same level. Periods. Go Autobots!

15. Brenda says:

TRANSFORMERS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

16. DG says:

Transformers will have a bigger box office. But I think Terminator will be more solid movie than Transformers. Transformers is more for younger people. But I am still their for the midnight show and counting down for the blu-ray release.

17. transformers parin ako! hehehe 😀

18. J David says:

I definitely like the Transformers movie better than the most recent Terminator, but in terms of these upcoming movies, I am not sure. I am afraid that the energy of seeing the transformers for the first time will be over, and this one might flop…

19. AYrton says:

Transformers BRuhhh!!!1

20. eAi says:

Terminator I think will rock it man